17 September 2013

Horrible Incident

Yesterday there was a horrific incident at the Washington Navy Yard (D.C. area).  Thirteen people were killed, including the shooter, and eight others were wounded.  Those hurt or killed were a mix of civilian workers and military contractors.

(My commentary:  It is interesting how something like this happens so often when there are other things to distract from.  Right now the President is pushing war with Syria, and innocent people have been shot, one killed, in conflicts with the police in both New York and in North Carolina.  Also, i strongly believe that 100% of these type of shootings with multiple people shot/killed have been done by persons dosed by psychiatrists with heavy-duty psychotropic medications that really mess with people's ability to function normally.  (I have references for this belief.)  I think our gov't covers up the "legal" drug use given our military folks and uses these things to justify pushing harder for gun control.  In fact - really conspiracy theory here - it wouldn't surprise me if someone behind was coaching some of these folks to act on outrageous thoughts.)

I have a cousin in the Navy.  We are not close.  Evidently she was suppose to be stationed in D.C. for another cousin wrote this yesterday:

Hey sis, today we are thankful that God has a plan we don't understand and He made the doors to DC close and instead sent you to Hawaii.  Hope you are doing well.  Love you . . . 

I, too, am thankful my cousin was not there to be injured.  However, as always the theology behind such a statement raises too many questions for me.  If God adjusted things so my cousin would not be there to be shot, did he then PLAN for this shooting to occur and those 20 people be injured or killed?  Or if God did not plan for this man to shoot folks, why would he move my cousin out of the way, but not those other people?  (I guess that is part of the inscrutable plan i don't understand.)

I cannot live with or believe in this theology.  Which seems to put me at odds with most of the Christian community.


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, wanted to be a mama - not going to happen, massage therapist, child of God. I can be emailed at: 4Kat2009@gmail.com