24 March 2010

A week (+) later

Passion is exhausting!

But, this time, i have found that as the passion burned out, peace remained.  I am truly thankful.  

One thing i have to remember . . . that just having such an experience is not the "end all."  I used to think that way.  "When ___x____ happens, my life will smooth out, things will be easier."  I have grown since i used to have such thoughts.  There is always the next thing.

Because we are human & have to live in the moment, because we have past & future, these experiences don't "endure."  We are not made to sustain any one level of something for a long period of time.  So for me, that passion is gone, but the memory remains.  

I've been thinking about it, & i think this is just the first of a long series of allowing God deeper into my life.  I can't think, "Ok, i had that experience.  I've now experienced God" & put it on a shelf somewhere.  I need to allow God to continue working in me.


Too tired to continue.  Hope everyone is having a blessed day.  :)

 

 

13

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, wanted to be a mama - not going to happen, massage therapist, child of God. I can be emailed at: 4Kat2009@gmail.com